Your Display will be repaired or replaced in accordance with the terms of this warranty, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, during the warranty period (“Warranty Period”) listed below, effective from the date (“Date of Purchase”) of original consumer purchase of the product. This warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the product and effective only when used in the United States, excluding U.S. Territories.
Labor and parts:
1 year from the Date of Purchase. Your unit will be repaired or replaced with a new, substitute model or factory reconditioned unit. If repaired, parts used in the repair may be new or remanufactured.
Replacement Units and Repair Parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original unit’s warranty period.
Effective date of warranty:
Your warranty period begins on the date of sale to the original consumer/end user. KEEP THE DEALER’S DATED BILL OF SALE OR PROOF OF DELIVERY as evidence of the purchase date.
You will be required to submit a legible copy of your bill of sale or proof of delivery when requesting warranty service.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS REQUIRED BY LAW, IT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD ABOVE. NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER NOR ITS U.S. DISTRIBUTOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST OR CORRUPTED PROGRAMMING OR DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Concerning Pixel Functionality:
Your display contains about one million individual pixels.
Your display typically contains a small number of pixels that do not function normally. Your display has been inspected and is in compliance with manufacturer’s specifications, indicating that any pixel defects do not affect the operation or use of your display.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage caused in shipping or transit
- Service required as a result of improper installation, including incorrect or insufficient
- AC supply (please consult the owner’s manual for power-supply requirements).
- Installation or repair of antenna systems, cable converters, cable company supplied equipment, or other components in a video system.
- Set-up or adjustment on consumer controls, or damage caused by improper adjustments.
- Damage caused by other system components.
- Any panel that has been modified or incorporated into any other product
- Replacement of batteries on the remote control.
- Damage (including cosmetic damage), failure, loss or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper maintenance or storage, or to acts of nature or other causes beyond our control. (Causes beyond our control include but are not limited to lightning strike, power surges, power outages and water damage.)
- Image burn-in
- Repair or replacement of warranted parts by anyone other than an authorized service centers.
- Units purchased or serviced outside of the coverage area.
- Product where the original factory serial numbers have been removed, defaced or changed in any way.
- Product sold and labeled as “as is, where is” or similar disclaimer.
How you get service:
Contact your dealer, or visit http://www.continu.us, or call 1-855-423-2181.
Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service.
For rental firms, proof of first rental is also required.
To contact the Continuus warranty center by E-mail: email@example.com
Please complete and mail the Product Registration Card packed with your TV or register online at: http://www.continu.us
It will make it easier to contact you should it ever be necessary.
The return of the card is not required for warranty coverage.